August 09, 2011

Take the wheel and steer

Sometimes, I feel the fear
of uncertainty stinging clear

And I can't help but ask myself
how much I let the fear

Take the wheel and steer
It's driven me before
And it seems to have a vague,
haunting mass appeal

But lately I'm beginning to find
that I
 should be the one
behind the wheel


Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes 
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there

So if I decide to waiver my chance
to be one of the hive

Will I choose water over wine
and hold my own and drive?

It's driven me before
And it seems to be the way that
everyone else gets around

But lately I'm beginning to find that
When I drive myself my light is found

Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes 
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there

Would you choose water over wine
Hold the wheel and drive?
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there


Incubus
"Drive"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kebaikan Brewer Yeast Untuk Kucing

Kite ada dua ekor kucing kat rumah. Oyen dan Baby.  Tengah berfikir nak bagi budak berdua tu brewer yeast sebab ada terbaca baik untuk kuli...